The 'Willem Barentsz' was put into service in 1931. She was converted into a luxury ship for day trips in 1988, when she became the first official 'floating' wedding location. With her mighty sails, bright white colour and teak superstructure, the 'Willem Barentsz' is a majestic sight to behold. Amidships is the deckhouse, fitted with a cheerful bar that looks out across the water. The practical benches and chairs in both salons enhance the character of the saloons and allow guests to sample the culinary delights of the galley in pure comfort. The wheelhouse is big enough to accommodate guests keen to watch the skipper or learn more about navigation and steering.