All skippers and ships of NAUPAR are assessed by the guests after the cruise. At the end of the sailing season, it is determined on the basis of these reviews who are the most hospitable skippers. See below the sailing ships that were named Tophost in 2019.
How did these skippers become Tophost?
After the cruise, all NAUPAR ships & skippers are assessed by the guests on the following points:
- the general impression of the ship
- the contact with the skipper
- the provision of information during the trip.
This results in one digit.
To become a Tophost, skippers must:
- score a 4.8 on a scale of 5 stars
- 10 tours have sailed at NAUPAR
- and 50% of the boat trips must be assessed by the guests