Excellent service before the trip and friendly and relaxed team from NAUPAR on board.Anonymous
Looking for a special activity when you dock in Harderwijk?
Visit the Dolfinarium, Europe's largest marine mammal park. Here you will see walruses, sea lions, seals, fish and other sea creatures in addition to the beloved dolphins. Furthermore, there are:
- 8 different animal shows, which are not only fun, but also particularly educational
- A ray reef, where you can not only see the rays, but also stroke and feed them
- The Shark Bay, an educational area where you can learn more about sharks
- DolphinBrain, where you can learn about dolphins
- Water Fun, a water playground for young and old with up to 7 different slides
- A sunbathing area with a beach
- Restaurant Zandhapper for a refreshing drink on the terrace
- and much more ...
Children receive an animal passport with an educational scavenger hunt through the park upon entry.
For current dates, events and prices, visit the Dolfinarium website.