Welcome on board! Bring a group of teenagers for a few days or a week on a ship and they guaranteed have a top week! A ship is the perfect accommodation for a trip with the sports club, the church group or the hobby club. Lift the sails, cook, clean and navigate together: build strong bonds and it's educational.
Traditional sailing shipsView all
Excellent service before the trip and friendly and relaxed team from NAUPAR on board.Anonymous
Discovering sailing areasView all
Sights for a youth tripView all
More information about youth outings
A sailing holiday is not only educational, but also fun
Almost anything is possible on the NAUPAR ships: you can use the ship as a stationary accommodation, but the skipper can also travel with you to the Wadden islands or the beautiful historic towns around the IJsselmeer or the Markermeer.
What would you like to do you with your group? Should it be a sports trip in particular? Then you can, for example, go to the Wadden Islands to hike, bike, ride on a blokart, go kiting, horseriding or swimming.
More interested in culture? In the historic cities of the IJsselmeer and Markermeer, such as Hoorn, Enkhuizen and Volendam, there is much to experience in thecultural scene: from a city walk and a museum visit to a hilarious group photo in traditional costumes.
More in search of unusual nature spots in the netherlands? Sail for example to the Marker Wadden, an extraordinary archipelago of islands in the Marker Lake built by human hands.
The traditional sailing ships are well equipped for large groups. They have spacious decks that provide plenty of seating areas for the youngsters during the sailing trip. They can help the crew with sailing, or chill on deck in the sunshine and catch up with the others.
Inside the ship is a cosy dayroom, a well-equipped kitchen where you can cook together with the young people, shared sanitary facilities and cosy cabins for the night.
During the trip you can do your grocery shopping in every port and on board is enough space to store all the groceries.
Depending on the size of the group, you can choose one or more vessels. If you choose multiple ships, the skippers will ensure that they always continue to sail together. And if the group likes it and the wind is good, a race can be sailed! Which ship is the fastest?
The length of the trip
The choice is yours. We offer arrangements for youthgroups for several days, a week or even two weeks. The nice thing is that if you have more time, you can combine several sailing areas and have the time to have several special experiences. For inspiration, take a look at the arrangements for a youth outing.
Eating and drinking
The kitchen on board a ship is well-equipped to prepare breakfast, lunch and/or a meals for large groups and they have enough space to storage the groceries. The teenagers are basically responsible for preparing the food, shopping, washing up, keeping the ship clean and so on. You can divide the pupils into groups in advance and make a corveelist.
In most port cities, there are good supermarkets where pupils can do their groocery shopping. This way, they not only learn to work together, but also have time to get to know each other better.
The sailing holiday with NAUPAR
NAUPAR has over 40 years of experience in organising outings on the water in the Netherlands. At NAUPAR:
- we offer you the largest choice of traditional sailing ships including skipper and crew; from regal schooners and sumptuous barquentines to sturdy clippers and sporty tjalks
- you can sail with groups from 10 to 150 people and for very large groups you can even opt for several ships
- the trips offer something for everyone; from actively helping out, learning seaman's knots, anchoring and swimming to enjoying and chilling out on deck
- you do not need any sailing experience; the crew will be happy to teach you the tricks of the trade
- you can choose from no less than 16 different departure ports. The most popular departure ports are Kampen, Enkhuizen, Lelystad and for a trip to the Wadden islands Harlingen
- you will certainly find the ship that suits your wishes and you are assured of an unforgettable sailing holiday the teenagers will be talking about for a long time