Excellent service before the trip and friendly and relaxed team from NAUPAR on board.Anonymous
It was a beautiful sailing experience with the entire family.Family Spieß
The traditional sailingships
Our ships have a large deck, a fantastic day room, a spacious galley and comfortable cabins where you can get a great night’s sleep. Whilst out on the water the skipper will get your family members actively involved and show them the ropes. Which is great, as these sailing activities bring unity to the group in a relaxed manner. That said, you can also choose to chill out, spending the whole day in a sunny place with one another on sitting on deck with a book!
NAUPAR’s vessels have been sailing on the IJsselmeer, Markermeer, the Frisian lakes and the Wadden Sea for many years now. During your family outing you can consult with the skipper and sail to the destination of your choice.
The possibilities are endless: you could (for example) call in at the most historic towns around the IJsselmeer, visit a nice museum, build sandcastles with the kids on the beach, drop anchor and have a barbecue in a beautiful nature reserve, or beach the ship on the bottom of the Wadden Sea.
Our skippers know the sailing area like the back of their hand and will manage to find the best spots for you.
The length of the trip
Will it be a weekend, one week or two weeks? The choice is yours. With NAUPAR you can take sailing trips from one day to several days, a week or two weeks. The nice thing is that if you have more time, you can combine several sailing areas and have the time to have several special experiences. For inspiration, take a look at the arrangements.
All ships have a well-equipped galley, where you can prepare meals together with your family members. Though another possibility is to spoil yourselves and have us take care of the catering for you. Or even hire in a chef to prepare meals for you on board. Please don't hesitate to ask us for more details.
NAUPAR has over 40 years of experience in organising outings for groups on the Dutch waters. At NAUPAR:
- we offer you the largest choice of traditional sailing ships including skipper and crew; from regal schooners and sumptuous barquentines to sturdy clippers and sporty tjalks
- you can sail with groups from 10 to 150 people and for very large groups you can even opt for several ships
- the trips offer something for everyone; from actively helping out, learning seaman's knots, anchoring and swimming to enjoying and chilling out on deck
- you do not need any sailing experience; the crew will be happy to teach you the tricks of the trade
- you can choose from no less than 16 different departure ports. The most popular departure ports are Kampen, Enkhuizen, Lelystad and for a trip to the Wadden islands Harlingen .
- you will certainly find the ship that suits your wishes and you are assured of an unforgettable trip that the whole group will remember for years